Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just a little something...

They say that if you care about someone, you will do everything you can to be there for them. I just want to say I love my parents, my grandparents, my cousins, etc. I also want to say I love Greg's family. They are the best. 

I want to get a little something off my chest. Yeah, I know, this is public. I don't care. You don't care enough about me to even acknowledge my existence or my getting married, so I don't care that this is public. I'm not going to use profanity to get my point across. I don't need to do that. I think I can do it just fine without. 

"You actually went to her wedding?" They're MY family, of COURSE they're going to go, why would they not? They actually care. What? Do I not deserve to have family there? Great to see what you think about me. It's obviously not much. You probably forgot how I'm even related to you. You are the ONLY one who has not shown any interest in my getting married, my life, or my existence. 

I will admit, I was a little miffed that you didn't acknowledge my getting married, but you had the audacity to ask why my family went to my wedding. You don't want a niece do you? The least you could have did was send a card, phone call, or anything.  Why am I upset? Well, let me tell you why. The little tension you share with other family members has nothing to do with me, because I am not directly involved in it, but I get shunned for no apparent reason. Of course that's going to make me upset. You missed out on a good wedding, I have you know. You missed out on the best day and missed out on meeting the best family in the world. I have had no issues with you prior to this, but this just bothers me. I had to get that off my chest. With this, I bid you good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment